It is clear and deep green color. Its scent is complex, characterized by intense aromas of herbs, with strong fruity smells of artichoke, thistle and tomato.
Monocultivar: 100% Itrana
Region: in the Province of Latina, near Sonnino.
Harvest: Picking by Hand, November thru December 2022/2023
Uses: Excellent paired with meats and Parmigiano cheese, steaks and Chops, grilled fish and veggies, chicken, mozzarella and tomatoes and desserts.
Flavor/Aroma: Elegant notes of artichoke, thistle, tomato and balsamic Herbs of sage and mint. Bitter and spicy notes are definite and in good harmony.
Awards and Honors:
- Winner of the Regional Competition for Best Oil in Lazio,
- Named Best Oil and Best Monocultivar Oil of high value of tocopherols and polyphenols in Lazio.
- First Prize in Spoleto for the National Competition Ercole Awarded the National Competition Sirena d'Oro at Sorrento reserved for PDO oils
- First Prize at the National Competition 'Olio Capitale' in Trieste.
- First Place in Urbino at the National Competition Orciolo Gold.
- First Prize at the National Competition Legambiente in Grosseto .
- Winner of the International Competition Sol d'Oro in Verona.
- Best Extra Virgin Olive Oil Intense Fruity in the National Guide of Italy by Gambero Rosso.
- Winner of the tenth anniversary of the National Guide to Extra Virgin Slow Food.
- Best Extra Virgin Olive Oil in the International Guide Der Feinschmecker.
- Best Extra Virgin Olive Oil in the International Merum.