It is clear and light green in color. Its aroma is complex and elegant, characterized by herbal tones with fruity hints of tomato, almond and banana.
Monocultivar: 100% Itrana
Size: 0.5L and 0.25L
Region: in the Province of Latina, near Sonnino.
Harvest: Picking by Hand, December thru January 2022/2023
Uses: Excellent paired with steamed fish, steamed veggies, chicken, salads, tomatoes and mozzarella.
Flavor/Aroma: Elegant notes of tomato, almond and banana and balsamic herbs of sage and mint. Bitter and spicy flavors are definite and present, but in perfect harmony
Awards and Honors:
- Winner of the Regional Competition for Best Oil in Lazio,
- Named Best Oil and Best Monocultivar Oil of high value of tocopherols and polyphenols in Lazio.
- First Prize in Spoleto for the National Competition Ercole Awarded the National Competition Sirena d'Oro at Sorrento reserved for PDO oils
- First Prize at the National Competition 'Olio Capitale' in Trieste.
- First Place in Urbino at the National Competition Orciolo Gold.
- First Prize at the National Competition Legambiente in Grosseto .
- Winner of the International Competition Sol d'Oro in Verona.
- Best Extra Virgin Olive Oil Intense Fruity in the National Guide of Italy by Gambero Rosso.
- Winner of the tenth anniversary of the National Guide to Extra Virgin Slow Food.
- Best Extra Virgin Olive Oil in the International Guide Der Feinschmecker.
- Best Extra Virgin Olive Oil in the International Merum.
98/100 Flos Olei 2021 - A Guide to the World of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Gold Medal 2016 – Los Angeles International Olive Oil Competition
Delicato - Best of Show 2015 - Medium, Best of Class, Gold Medal Medium, Itrana - Los Angeles International Extra Virgin Olive Oil Competition