Azienda Agricola La Selvotta
The farm is located in Abruzzi, on the "lea side of the Adriatic Sea" in the hills of Vasto, Selvotta, Buonanotte, Colle Pizzuto and Montevecchio. In that area, they cultivate vineyards and olive groves concentrating on making extra virgin olive oil.
This has been happening for 3 generations with the respect of traditions, of times, and of nature with the aid of modern techniques of transforming the olives in a few hours from picking, which will yield extra virgin olive oils rich with fragrance and scents and all the beneficial properties for good health.
"Selvotta's Oils more than anything else expresses its unique qualities on any dish or on a slice of bread!"
La Selvotta is dedicated to:
- Respect of the nature and traditions, safeguarding the biodiversity of their environment.
- Continuous research into the latest practices of olive production and agronomic practices.
- PROCESSING OF THEIR OLIVES WITHIN 6 - 12 HOURS USING THE LATEST TECHNOLOGIES OF THEIR MILL.
- Filtration and storage of their oils in stainless steel tanks under nitrogen and in controlled temperatures.
- Marketing their products and exploitation of their typical cultivars.